eBoox is a compact “reader” for Android devices, which you can download and use for free. The app supports many text formats, including DOC (X), FB2, ePUB, RTF, MOBI, ODT, and even knows how to unpack ZIP archives. The user can control reading - fonts, display text on the page, backlighting and other pleasant things. There is also support for night mode, which makes it more comfortable to read in the dark or just in low light. Use it with joy.
The application can download books from various sources - folders on the phone (from the SD card), browsers and even from cloud storage. In order not to download your files, use the online catalogs and add the works of interest to you from there. Please note that not all books from the library are available for free. For beginners, eBoox has built-in instructions for downloading files.
Among what users lack in eBoox, it is worth noting the lack of support for the popular PDF format, as well as the less popular but still relevant DJVU. Among other things, eBoox cannot synchronize read progress between multiple devices. Reading a book using this program, you cannot immediately continue reading on another device from the place where you left off. The rest is an extremely convenient “reader”, not much inferior in functionality to the same AlReader.
- gives you the opportunity to comfortably read e-books on your Android device;
- supports a lot of modern text formats (DOC, ePUB, RTF, MOBI, ODT, FB2) and works with ZIP;
- automatically finds books in the memory of a smartphone or tablet, as well as on an SD card;
- offers a huge range of font customization options;
- allows you to control the backlight, turning over and more.