ElectroDroid is an application aimed at hams and electronics developers. Using ElectroDroid, you can identify the coding of resistors, chokes and chip resistors by color parameters, calculate resistance ratios, determine the capacitor charge, voltage drop, power drop, and much more.
In addition to tools of a "practical" nature, the application provides a wealth of reference materials in the field of application. For example, here you can find a table of standard resistors and capacitors, marking of capacitors, tables of amperage, resistances, as well as various abbreviations and graphic symbols.
It support for EIA series of resistors in any calculations. You can also count on the support of USB, Ethernet, VGA, Jack, PC Molex, Apple 30-pin, Parallel, RJ, Serial, OBD-II, SATA, and many other connectors. It has the ability to work with the PIC Database, as well as AVR microcontrollers;
Interface and features
ElectroDroid offers three working tabs, between which you can easily switch, like a browser. The first is called “Calculation”, the second “Tsokolevka”, and the third provides reference materials and is called accordingly. Free version provides incomplete functionality, and also contains ads. To disable advertising and discover all the features of ElectroDroid, you must purchase a license.
- contains an extensive help system for working with electronics;
- offers a lot of tools for various calculations;
- classifies reference materials on thematic sections;
- supports early, not too current at the moment, versions of Android;
- distributed in the basic and professional versions (the first contains ads and has a limited set of functions).