Guitar Tuner is an application created to tune electric and acoustic guitars. Correctly tuning the instrument before playing the guitar is necessary not only for beginners, but also for professional musicians. For this purpose, this application was developed, with its help users can carry out precise and quick tuning of tools. The utility is able to independently determine the deviation of a particular string, as well as indicate which direction it needs to be twisted to get the perfect sound.
In addition, the application has a built-in tuning fork - a frequency generator from 1 Hz to 22050 Hz. This feature is perfect for advanced users, as it requires more in-depth knowledge and allows you to configure the guitar much more accurately. The developers assure that musical institutions and professional guitarists around the world choose this application for tuning instruments.
The Guitar Tuner interface may seem intricate only to users who have never picked up a guitar. Musicians with experience can appreciate the convenience of the utility. It is possible to select a specific string, change its key while listening to sounds. Thus, the user will be able to understand whether a setting is required in a particular case. There is also a section in which you can choose a standard guitar or ukulele. Many different types of guitars are also featured here.
- using the application, the user will be able to independently configure the guitar;
- the functionality of the application will be understandable only to those who are familiar with the operation of the tool;
- there are flexible settings and smart tools;
- the application is downloaded and used for free;
- compatible with all current versions of Android.