Kitchen 3D is an extremely easy-to-use kitchen planner that will give you the opportunity to independently create the design of your future room. The main advantage of this application over analogues is that it does not require the skills of a designer and design. Turning to the library with furniture models, you can choose the right countertops, sink, oven and a variety of kitchen utensils there. Please note that some of the features of the Kitchen 3D application are not available in the free version. To use them, you will have to purchase a PRO subscription. This version of the kitchen planner is designed for devices based on the Android operating system.
Furniture selection and design
You can “edit” finished furniture items from the library in the application to your own taste and color. The planner will give you the opportunity to choose the shape, color and even replace individual elements (pens, decor). In addition to furniture, you can make changes to the room itself: remove and add windows, design the location of doors, and also change the “shape” and the general quadrature of the room. It is also allowed to choose the color of the walls, floor and ceiling. Having completed work on the plan, you can take screenshots of the finished room or export it as a project. In addition, in the Kitchen 3D application, you can import a project created in third-party software solutions.
- makes it possible to create kitchen projects without having special knowledge;
- allows you to use the built-in catalog of furniture, making changes to the finished model;
- it has an intuitive interface and does not require special knowledge from the user;
- compatible with all current versions of the Android operating system;
- distributed on shareware model.