Pacer is an application that can "count" the number of steps you take per day and stores detailed statistics about activity over the past few months. Such solutions are used by people who lead a sedentary lifestyle, but try to monitor their physical shape and weight.
The application counts the steps in the background. It works even if you put your Android device in your pocket or bag. The main thing is to always carry a smartphone or tablet with you. In addition to the number of steps, Pacer provides information on the total duration of activity periods, distance traveled and calories burned. It also knows how to build peak graphs with activity data at different periods of the day and offers other methods of visualizing the collected statistics.
In addition to acting as a pedometer, Pacer is also a great motivator for weight loss. The application gives you the opportunity to set goals, displays the index of changes in body mass and notifies that you are "out of the graph". When you first start the application, you will be prompted to enter your height and weight. After that, you will need to independently weigh yourself and transfer the current data to the Pacer database. By the way, the service has its own community, whose users create thematic groups, share their own weight loss experience and the results achieved.
- can count the total number of steps taken during the selected period;
- displays information on periods of activity and the number of calories burned;
- allows you to set a goal and visually displays the progress of their achievement;
- makes it possible to keep a personal diary of weight changes;
- works on current versions of the Android operating system.